• HUDCO Bazaar, August Kranti Bhawan is an exclusive and multi-user modern commercial complex developed by HUDCO at Plot No. 25, Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi. It is built on a plot on land measuring 18830 sq.m. with a built up area of 18823 sq.m. In addition, the building also has a basement of 18819 sq.m. to be used for parking and services only. The basement accommodates about 170 car parking slots, and area of 475 sq.m. for scooter parking and service areas like DG set room, AC plant room, electric sub-station, pump room, P&T room and store room etc.
The August Kranti Bhawan is built for accommodating commercial and office spaces varying in size from about 5 sq.m. to 136 sq.m. the building has a total carpet area about 12215.75 sq.m. which also includes carpet area of electric metering room, common toilets etc. the carpet area of exclusive commercial space is 11827 sq.m.Location Located in the heart of South Delhi, the August Kranti Bhawan is a part of Bhikaji Cama Place, District Centre and is flanked by Bhikaji Cama Place commercial complex, Africa Avenue around the Mohammadpur Village making it eminently accessible from various locations in Delhi.
• Development Details
The building has been developed to suit the requirement of variety of commercial space users. While the ground floor primarily accommodates large number of shops, the upper three floors are designed mainly to accommodate independent office units, most of which are provided with attached toilet in addition there is an exclusive unit developed and constructed as a super market. The building is spread over three identifiable wings namely, A, B & C in ground plus three floors. The building has been provided with all common services / facilities viz. lifts, fire fighting system, Electric sub-station, DG Set (160 KVA for lifts and emergency common services only) etc. The only area in the building with AC facility is Supermarket in A Wing and Ren Basera in C Wing. The completion / occupation certificate and all statutory approvals have been obtained.
The building has been given external finishing in permanent materials, using combination of Red Stone and Dholpur Stone. The interiors have plastered wall with dry distemper, Kota Stone / Terrazzo Tile flooring, flush door, shutters and powder coated steel windows. The toilets have ceramic tiles on the floor and dado with glazed tiles.
MAINTENANCE of Common Services by HSC
The O&M ofcommon services / facilities in the HUDCO Bazaar, August Kranti Bhawan include :
• O&M of Electric sub-stations.
• Water storage and pumping facilities
• Water supply and fire fighting system with sprinklers
• Storm water drainage system, Sewerage system, the open areas, public toilets, lifts, common staircases / corridors, DG set (as provided for lifts and emergency common services only), common parking areas, Electric meter rooms, shafts, electrification of common areas / services, P&T rooms etc